Programme Quality Manager
COPE works in partnership with the Centre for Medical Rehabilitation (CMR) to increase access to quality rehabilitation services for people with disabilities throughout Lao PDR, focusing on the five rehabilitation centres nationwide (Champasak, Luang Prabang, Savannakhet, Vientiane, Xieng Khouang).
COPE is currently hiring a qualified and experienced Programme Quality Manager to join COPE’s Senior Management Team starting April 2018. The Programme Quality Manager reports to the CEO and is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the COPE programme in accordance with the organisation’s strategic direction.
- Ensure that the COPE programme contributes to the organisation’s mission
- Lead strategic planning and implementation to align with organisational goals
- Oversee the implementation and evaluation of the COPE programme as outlined in the Strategic Plan
- Ensure that programme activities operate within COPE policies and procedures
- Lead in the development and implementation of key performance measures, data analysis mechanisms and organisational performance improvement processes
- Gather, compile and analyse data for reports regarding organisational quality assurance performance
- Supervise and manage COPE programme staff to ensure understanding of COPE overarching strategies, work plans, policies and budgets
- Ensure COPE’s involvement reflects the actual needs and challenges of COPE’s main counterparts and beneficiaries by participating in programme and management visits to relevant provinces
The position is a local hire and is based in Vientiane but may require regular travel to the Provincial Rehabilitation Centres in Champasak, Luang Prabang, Savannakhet and Xieng Khouang, and other provinces based on needs. (Full job description available upon request)
- Postgraduate degree in International Development, Sustainable Development, Public Health, Management or other field related to this position
- Proven professional experience in the following areas:
- programme/project management including managing organisational budgets
- strategic planning and organisational development
- development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems
- data analysis and reporting
- A proven ability to manage multi-cultural teams and successfully drive processes involving numerous actors, including government partners, particularly in the non-profit sector
- Experience and/or knowledge of the working environment of the health sector in Lao PDR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Lao language an advantage)
- Experience working in Lao PDR and/or South East Asia
Qualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Ms Soukpaseuth Phomphakdy at the address below.
Deadline: 18th March 2018
COPE, c/o Centre for Medical Rehabilitation, Khouvieng Road, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Tel/fax +856 21 218 427, E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.copelaos.org